2007年12月10日月曜日

#4 Homework

1. Time is money.
Certainly. To earn money, I think that time, physical strength, and willpower are necessary.
According to circumstances, it can be said as wasting of it money to waste time.

2.A stitch in time saves nine.
This word strikes me deeply. I do an unpleasant thing to the extension ahead inadvertently.
However, it grows serious at the end if those problems are straightened.
The effort is accumulation of every day.
I want to straighten out that problem even little by little every day.

3.There's no time like the present.
This is an important word for me.
When this word is hit on for me who moves by intuition, it is the end.
It is stopped by nobody.
Say very much by whoever, I will begin to move.

4. Fashionable late.
It is a welcome proverb for me that it is a lot of immediately before late.
I think that it is not necessary to gather fit at time if it is things except work.
But except work!!!

0 件のコメント: